A WOMAN’S WORK: INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP
Owning Full Voice & Power
A recent quote about women executives from women executives:
“Women are often seen as dependable, less often as visionary. Women tend to be less comfortable with self-promotion — and more likely to be criticized when they do grab the spotlight. Men remain threatened by assertive women. Most women are not socialized to be unapologetically competitive. Some women get discouraged and drop out along the way. And many are disproportionately penalized for stumbles.”
- As a woman, you have received much conditioning, telling you what femininity looks like. Sometimes you realize how absurd it is, yet the program runs deep, and you have inherited it from the patriarchal conditioning … in family, in media, in culture.
- Motherhood, work, sex, relationships, health, depression, body image, money … the age-old struggle with self-worth seen through any or all of these areas … these are the things that cause you pain, that turn you against yourself, against men, against other women.
- The patriarchy is crumbling, but its messages are deeply embedded in your body. Isn’t it time you sounded the death-knell of the patriarchy … inside of yourself first?.
- The old passive voiceless feminine is outdated, women are coming into their power.
- Or does a woman’s power sound like a man’s? Have they simply changed places? Or is the new woman’s voice a voice of the Sacred Feminine?
- A woman doing deep personal work with a man is a challenge. Why would I trust this man, is he not like all the others?
- I am safe, but not too safe. Supportive, yet challenging. A good teacher, a compassionate guide, a man who loves women.
- The container is safe, supportive, educational, challenging, clarifying. It will help make you better understand … yourself, your partner, men, your children & family, your community.
- The Sacred Feminine is not some out-of-body spiritual concept, it is right here … in your bones, in your heart & mind, in your womb.
- Emotional Literacy creates an interior alignment of head-heart-gut-sex. It is a congruence of thinking-feeling-words-actions.
- True Power is accountability, integrity, emotional awareness, clarity, vulnerability.
- It takes Courage to be deeply honest, to trust a man, to trust other women, to claim your powerful voice, your tender truth, your vulnerability, your loving AND fierce nature.
- Acknowledge that you need not do this work on your own or with other women … you can actually do deep work with a man.
- Learn body awareness & emotional literacy … the keys to living authentically.
- Discover the authentic power that lives inside you … power that neither abdicates nor abuses.
- Heal the Earth
- Challenge the status quo
- Refuse to abide by the old patriarchal conditioning
- Understand who you are and who you are not
- Own your Deep Feminine nature … to commune well with other women, with men, with the world
- Balance the Masculine & Feminine within yourself and your relationships
- Learn real & effective Conflict Resolution
- Learn to trust your instincts and intuition, and to take action fearlessly
- Learn about men from a man who works with men
- I have great love, compassion, and fierce dedication to truth.
- I live a Sacred Marriage with My Beloved.
- I have 45 years in this Work.
- I have been leading healing circles for 30 years.
- I am a husband, father, leader, friend, ally, citizen.
- I am accountable, I have integrity, I work hard for those I serve.
- I have dedicated my life’s purpose to this healing process.
- I am balanced in the Masculine & Feminine.
- I am very good at what I do, and I am so very human.
My Mission is the awaken the Sacred Feminine & Masculine in all beings.